This is it. You have today and the next two days to finish up your Spring Reading Thing list! I’ll keep this post short and sweet so you can get back to your reading.
I’m looking forward to seeing how everyone did on their personal goals! I hope you will take time to write a post letting us all know how Spring Reading thing 2012 went for you. Once you have your post written and posted on your blog, you can come here on Thursday and add your link to the Mr. Linky I’ll have ready.
I don’t have any specific requirements for your wrap-up post. Feel free to just ramble about your spring reading experiences — that works for me! (And I admit, I tend to ramble, too.) But if you like a little more structure or direction, here are some questions that can help guide your post. (Remember — these are just suggestions and are optional. You can approach your wrap-up post in whatever way works for you!)
- Did you finish reading all the books on your spring reading list? If not, why not?
- Did you stick to your original goals or did you change your list as you went along?
- What was your favorite book that you read this spring? Least favorite? Why?
- Did you discover a new author or genre this spring? Did you love them? Not love them?
- Did you learn something new because of Spring Reading Thing 2012 – something about reading, about yourself, or about a topic you read about?
- What was your favorite thing about the challenge?
The official wrap-up post and Mr. Linky will go live this Thursday at 10:00 a.m. EST. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
And don’t forget — you only have a few days left to see if you can finish your Spring Reading Thing books!