Welcome to Fall Into Reading 2009! Don’t tell my husband, but I’ve blocked off all of today to sip coffee, read your posts, and get started on working through my own reading list. I hope you’re ready to read, too!
I’m looking forward to seeing what’s on everyone’s reading lists this fall, and finding some new and irresistible books to add to my TBR (to-be-read) pile.
Whatever you’re reading for this challenge, I hope you enjoy each and every book!
Here’s a brief recap of how to be a part of Fall Into Reading 2009:
- Make a list of books you want to read (or finish reading) this fall. Your list can be as long or as short as you’d like. (Also, feel free to modify your list during the challenge if it’s not working for you.)
- Write a blog post containing your list and submit it to this post using the Mr. Linky below.
- Get reading! The challenge goes from today, September 22nd, through December 20th.
- Check out other participants’ lists and add to your own to-read-someday pile!
- Write a post about your challenge experience in December, telling us all about whether you reached your goals and how Fall Into Reading went for you. But remember: this is a low-pressure challenge that should be fun. As long as you do some reading this fall (and enjoy it!), that’s good enough for me.
There’s a Mr. Linky at the end of this post. Please use it to link to your blog post containing your Fall Into Reading list. Remember to link to your specific post, not just your general blog homepage. People will be stopping by for days (or weeks!) and when you link to your specific post, it will make it easier for everyone to find your reading list. Also, if you don’t mind, please link back here from your post so that your readers can come check out all the other participants.
So post your list, grab a mug of your favorite autumn beverage, and check out all the other bloggers who love to read as much as you do!
For more information about Fall Into Reading 2009, check out these previous posts:
Note: There is NO limit to when people can sign up to participate in Fall Into Reading 2009. You’re welcome to join in any time between now and December! The “deadlines” mentioned in the prize/giveaways post are only for prize eligibility.
Watch for a Fall Into Reading 2009 Reviews post, which I’ll put up Thursday. It will provide a place where you can link up to any reviews you write about your Fall Into Reading books. (And the review thing? Completely optional.)
That should cover all the details. Link up below and let’s get reading!
Note: My previous issues with Mr. Linky have been resolved, so I’m going to give him another shot! Sorry for the flip-flopping!