I’m looking forward to seeing what’s on everyone’s reading lists this spring, and finding some new and irresistible books to add to my TBR pile. I’m also looking forward to digging into my own spring-time pile of books, which has quite a bit of variety, I think.
Whatever you’re reading for this challenge, I hope you enjoy each and every book!
Here’s a brief recap of how to be a part of the Spring Reading Thing 2009:
- Make a list of books you want to read (or finish reading) this spring. Your list can be as long or as short as you’d like. (Also, feel free to modify your list during the challenge if it’s not working for you.)
- Write a blog post containing your list and submit it to this post using the Mr. Linky below. (Please do not put your name on the Mr. Linky before you have your post done, and please link directly to your Spring Reading Thing post. If you don’t, your entry will be deleted. Read this post for more information.)
- Get reading! The challenge goes from today, March 20th, through June 20th.
- Check out other participants’ lists and add to your own to-read-someday pile!
- Write a post about your challenge experience in June, telling us all about whether you reached your goals and how the Spring Reading Thing went for you. Oh, and if you don’t finish your books, or if you change your list half-way through, or if you only read two books…it’s OKAY. This is a low-pressure challenge that should be fun. As long as you do some reading this spring (and enjoy it!), that’s good enough for me.
There’s a Mr. Linky at the end of this post. Please use it to link to your blog post containing your Spring Reading Thing list. Remember to link to your specific post, not just your general blog homepage. People will be stopping by for days (or weeks!) and when you link to your specific post, it will make it easier for everyone to find your reading list. Also, if you don’t mind, please link back here from your post so that your readers can come check out all the other participants.
So post your list, grab a mug of your favorite beverage, and check out all the other bloggers who love to read as much as you do!
For information about Spring Reading Thing 2009 prizes and giveaways, please read this post from last Friday.
Note: There is NO limit to when people can sign up to participate in the Spring Reading Thing. You’re welcome to join in any time between now and June! The “deadlines” mentioned in the prize/giveaway post are only for prize eligibility.
Watch for a Spring Reading Thing Reviews post, which I’ll put up Monday. It will have a Mr. Linky where you can link up to any reviews you write about your Spring Reading Thing books. (And the review thing? Completely optional.)
That should cover all the details. Link up below and let’s get reading!